4/23/2010

Liar of Golgotha - Ancient Wars (2000)

Pais: Holanda
Genero: Black Metal
Letras: Satanism, Darkness, Blasphemy

1.
Ghost Of The Ancient Siberian Wolfcult
08:18
2.
Night Of The Falling Stars
07:15
3.
Mission Of Domination
01:05
4.
Remembering The Ancient Wars
04:06
5.
Forbidden Ancient Continent
01:31
6.
In Praise Of Cthulhu
04:55
7.
Atmospheres Of Elder Times
01:24
8.
Ways Of The Wind
08:14
9.
Goddess Rising
00:56
10.
The Fall
04:16
11.
Piranha (Exodus cover)
03:53

Total playing time
45:53

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzdm2tnzjz

3 comentarios:

Uno dijo...

That night his fever was. The hot and cold, shaking. Festering wound. Quo-ray taken washcloth soaked piece of brass water, he hurried to
essiac tea powdermacchine utensili usate

Uno dijo...

As I was engrossed with a little warm, then suddenly pushes me Yunho. He looked at me suspiciously looks dared not believe, gradually sliding your hands off my shoulders trembling pendant. I
werbe usb-sticksyacht charter caribbean

Uno dijo...

I turn and look into the station Gyeongji Anseong - si old. Taking on new roads paved trails replace the old days, in a searing yellow autumn afternoon, I was thrilled to imagine the reaction of Yunho.
Saab Intercoolerit support companies